Use These Terms and Conditions for your Facebook competition, replace the following sections in any word processor using “Find & Replace” tool or manually before posting.
DO NOT POST WITH THE COMPETITION – POST ELSEWHERE (LIKE YOUR WEBSITE) AND LINK TO.
ELEMENTS TO REPLACE:
COMPNAME – replace with unique competition code or name (keep it short)
SALONNAME – replace with your full Salon name.
SALONADDRESS – replace with your full office address.
FACEBOOKLINK – replace with link to Salon Facebook page.
CLOSINGDATE – replace with date competition will end.
HOWTOENTER – replace with simple explanation of how to enter competition
ALIAS – replace with unique alias set in your profile page at salonblocs.com/app/profile
SUBFEE – replace with your set monthly subscription fee for your membership.
WEBSITE – replace with your Salon web address.
Please see below Terms and Conditions for Facebook Competition “One Month Free Membership to Blowdry Club [COMPNAME]”
The promoter is: [SALONNAME] whose registered office is at [SALONADDRESS].
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of [SALONNAME] and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [FACEBOOKLINK]
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be [CLOSINGDATE]. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
In return for registration and joining of Salon Blowdry Club Membership via this link https://wp.salonblocs.com/app/ALIAS winners will receive in store vouchers to the equivalent amount (SUBFEE) to spend at (SALONNAME) voucher T&Cs apply.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by [SALONNAME]
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how to claim their prize.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.