Firstly, you are going to need some rules for your blowdry club. These should be structured so that your members feel that they get great value for money whilst you achieve what you need to from running the club.
These rules are displayed as a link on your member’s sign up page and available to view at any time.
We have written some for you which are displayed as default (you can view them here) but we encourage you to write your own, using ours as a template only. If you have any concerns and believe that the template provided does not meet your needs, please get in touch with a legal expert to draft your own terms and conditions.
Follow our example but structure them in this way:
- State the appointment time. Appointments are 30 min with an optional extension.
- Set the styles. BD members should be restricted in to a few finishing styles.
- Set a maximum number of appointments booked at any one time.
- Think about adding the bring a friend scheme.
- Limit your total numbers, work out the maximum you can facilitate.
- State how the payment will be taken.
- Set penalties for late, missed or cancelled appointments.